Why should you choose MyThemeShop themes to build a blog to make money online?
If you are planning to build a blog/website to make money with Google AdSense or make money with affiliate marketing, the first thing you need to think about is to choose an optimal interface (SEO, speed and security) as possible. Only when you have a “standard” interface, will your blog/website be able to achieve high rankings on search engine results (such as Google or Bing), provide a good user experience, and improve user experience. ultimately revenue maximization.
Why should you choose MyThemeShop?
For me, StudioPress (Genesis Framework), MyThemeShop and Theme Junkie are always the top choices when developing projects for myself and clients. Why? Because the interface (theme) of these 3 providers is very SEO standard, optimized for speed and good security.
If you like simplicity, lightness, minimalism and have a bit of coding knowledge, you should choose Genesis Framework.
If you are a newbie (beginner), need a theme with more functionality, easier to customize (via Theme Options), then MyThemeShop is the provider you should choose. In addition, when buying themes from MyThemeShop, you will receive many more great features and offers such as:
- Fully responsive design, displays well on all screen sizes (computers, tablets, phones).
- Install and set up the interface (demo-like) quickly and easily with the help of documentation and demo data.
- Customize the interface easily through Theme Options. You don’t need to know anything about CSS, JS and PHP at all.
- Shortcode support, allowing you to simply add components and functions to the interface.
- No limit on colors.
- Unlimited background.
- Optimizing ad positions, helping you maximize revenue from advertising and affiliate marketing.
- Customize the font to your liking easily.
- Fully compatible with today’s popular web browsers.
- Built-in social sharing icons.
- Mobile-friendly interface.
- Built-in contact-forms.
- Built upon the latest HTML5 and CSS3 standards.
- Optimized for speed, fast loading.
- Attractive, modern and professional interface.
- Optimize internal links, help you do better on-page SEO.
- Support to translate components of the interface into Vietnamese language.
- Light code, well optimized, fast loading speed compared to the common ground.
Product selling price?
Each theme at MyThemeShop is currently being sold at prices from $29 to $45/year, equivalent to about 600,000 VND – 1,000,000 VND. It is quite cheaper when compared to products on Themeforest, especially during promotions.
Some outstanding themes, suitable for making blogs/websites to make money with Google AdSense or affiliate marketing:
If you are just starting an online business and do not have much experience in building websites, MyThemeShop is really one of the most valuable choices.
What theme are you using for your blog/website? In your opinion, is it optimal for making money online? Please share with us your thoughts and views using the comment box below.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to my blog to regularly update the best and latest articles via email. Thanks very much. 🙂