How to get Google AdSense account within 2 to 3 days.
A few years ago, it was very easy to get approval from AdSense. But it is becoming more and more difficult day by day. The main reason is that there are some spammers trying to cheat Google. The result is Google has become stricter, more stringent in the approval of accounts Googlee AdSense new. Now it’s not easy to get an account Google AdSense quickly.
It’s every new blogger’s dream, they want an account AdSense to get more income from your blog. So they sign up AdSense and if Google find them useful, team AdSense will accept their account or vice versa.
For those who can’t register AdSense through their own website, they will try to try with third party website like Weebly, IndyaRocks… That’s the easiest way. I also had an account before AdSense ask for a favor Weebly.com. But now, this way is no longer useful.
In this article, I will share a quick way to get an account AdSense with IndyaRocks. However, many readers complain that this trick no longer works. So I wrote another article about what you should do to get approval from AdSense.
You can find it here: 7 steps to successfully sign up for Google AdSense.
How to quickly get Google AdSense account?
1. You must first register an account at IndyaRocks.com.
2. Provide your correct information.
3. After registration, you need to set up a profile picture (avatar). Please use your own image.
4. Upload 10-15 images and privacy must be set to everyone (everyone). Please try to provide your own images, avoid using other people’s images.
5. Go to Blogs located on the right side of the tab Photos. Write 3-5 blogs (at least 2).
6. Now click on Earning (Google AdSense) on the left sidebar. Click on “Check Eligibity“ to see if your application is suitable.
7. You will get an account Google AdSense within 2-3 days. However, I’m not so sure about this, but why not give it a try.
You know more effective methods to get approval from AdSense? Feel free to share it with us using the comment box below.
If you liked this article, please subscribe to my blog to regularly update the best and latest articles via email. Thanks very much. 🙂