Through the process of learning and participating in Google Adsense as well as affiliate marketing with CJ, Amazon, Lazada, …
And some other affiliates such as: StableHost, A Small Orange, HostVN, DreamHost… In my opinion, affiliate marketing is still a more viable option. And these are the reasons why I made this opinion.
Should you choose Adsense or Affiliate Marketing?
– Signing up for an affiliate network is much easier than signing up for an Adsense account.
– Sell a product through affiliate link, you get more than one adsense impression
– As an affiliate, you can find a lot of specific, topic-related products on your website. And adsense is passive.
With Affiliate, sell any product and receive a commission for that product. Adsense pays recurring.
– Adsense is from Google. Affiliate network includes many suppliers.
– When doing Affiliate you have control over your ads and Adsense does not.
Based on the above comparison, you can see that: affiliate is more profitable than adsense.
Things to know more about affiliate networks
– Vendor (Advertiser or vendor): People who own the product and need to promote it. They need to increase the number of sales in the market, so they use a network of collaborators to promote and sell products.
– Contributor / Content Publisher (Publisher): People who own a website and create content on the website to attract users. Attached with the supplier’s product referral link, when customers buy goods using this link, the supplier will pay a commission.
– Affiliate network: Intermediary connecting suppliers with collaborators. Where manufacturers can post products for collaborators to get links, banners… that they target. Affiliate Network acts as a system and technical platform provider. They manage and resolve disputes and are responsible for paying affiliates commissions.
For a product sold through an affiliate link, you may earn a specific commission, depending on the supplier’s regulations for that product. It could be as little as $0.10, but it could also go up to $100. This shows that as long as you sell 1 sale / day, you have made money from adsense 1 week, even 1 month.
Having said that, the more I learn affiliate marketing, the more I’m interested in this monetization model. A model that was too clever to be developed by Amazon in 1966. A model in which everyone was involved.
Publishers do not need to own any of the products:
For affiliate marketing you just need to find the right product and promote it. How to make customers buy you have money.
Inexpensive for order processing and delivery:
All of these have been taken care of by the provider. You just need to attract customers and increase traffic to a stable page. By making them trust you then click the affiliate link to make the purchase and the commission will go to your account.
This is the most attractive point for affiliate marketing. Normally, the commission for Publisher will be from 30 – 70% depending on each industry, each product. For digital items sometimes the commission is up to 100%. Because simply a supplier they want to get a list of potential customers. They can then sell those products at a higher price with many times the profit.
If you own a website / blog, what are you waiting for without joining Affiliate Marketing to make money online like this?
Register for the course via Form Or contact via Zalo: O85 24O 118O