As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree? Topic Business
Business là một chủ đề xuất hiện nhiều trong đề thi IELTS Writing Task 2. Bài viết này sẽ tổng hợp lại những mẫu câu hỏi và từ vựng tốt nhất đã được tiến sĩ Dane Trương cùng đội ngũ giáo viên biên soạn ra những mẫu câu trả lời hay nhất trong topic business. Cùng tìm hiểu ngay nhé!
VOCABULARY TRONG TOPIC BUSINESS (1)
- Collective level (tập thể) [Noun] (done by people acting as a group).
- Build up [Verb] (to develop).
- Indispensable [Adjective] (absolutely necessary or essential; very important).
- Maximize customer satisfaction [Expression] (maximize customer happiness).
- Make it to the top [Expression] (to be very successful).
- Revenue [Noun] (the amount of money which a company receives from its business).
- To make the most of something [Expression] (to exploit something as much as possible)
VOCABULARY TRONG TOPIC BUSINESS (2)
- To allocate somebody something (phân bổ) [Expression] (to officially distribute something or someone for a particular purpose).
- (To) upgrade (nâng cấp) [Verb] (to improve something so that it would be more powerful, efficient, better, etc).
- Adjustment (điều chỉnh) [Noun] (a small change to make something better).
- (To) incorporate (tích hợp) [Verb] (to include something so that it forms a part of something else).
- Enterprises [Noun] (companies, businesses, corporations).
- To generate [Verb] (to produce or create something).
- Charitable donations [Noun] (money given to nonprofit organizations which help the poor or people in need of help).
- An entrepreneur [Noun] (a person who makes profits by organizing and operating a business or businesses).
- Imbalance [Noun] (the state of being out of proportion or distribution, in a way that causes problems).
- Run out (hết) [Verb] (to be used up or finished; come to an end).
VOCABULARY TRONG TOPIC BUSINESS (3)
- Guarantee [Verb] (a promise that something will be done or will happen).
- To fund [Verb] (to provide money for something official or for a particular purpose).
- Prosperity [Noun] (the state of being successful, especially in financial respects).
- Counterproductive (tác dụng phụ) [Adjective] (having an opposite result or effect to the result that you want or desire).
- Save up [Verb] (to save money for future use).
- Budget [Noun] (the amount of money that someone has available to spend).
- Afford [Verb] (to have enough money to buy something).
- Economize [Verb] (to save money by spending less money than you normally do).
- Deficit (thâm hụt) :the total amount by which money spent is more than money received:
- Inflate (lạm phát) (Verb): to increase the value or price of something, or to become more valuable or expensive: Inflation
MẪU CÂU TRẢ LỜI TRONG IELTS WRITING TASK 2 – TOPIC BUSINESS
Essay Question: As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?