Hi everybody! Let’s kick off the week with a reaction video to learn skull terms.
- Frontal bone /ˈFrʌn.t̬əl/ / boʊn /: Frontal bone
- Parietal bone /praɪ.ə.t̬əl/ / boʊn /: Parietal bone
- Temporal bone /ˈTem.pɚ.əl/ / boʊn /: Temporal bone
- Occipital bone /ɑːkˈsɪp.ɪ.t̬əl/ / boʊn /: Occipital bone
- Ethmoid bone /ˈEθ.mɔɪd/ / boʊn /: Sieve bone
- Sphenoid bone /ˈSfiː.nɔɪd/ / boʊn /: Butterfly bone
P / S: There are two temporal bones and two apical bones, so the total number of skulls is 8.
Above are some cranial terms I want to share through this article. Do not forget to follow other extremely interesting lectures at anhvanyds.com homepage
#Anhvanyds #cranialbone #terminology