Is it possible with 30 Days of Self-Taught Medical Terminology in English? Let me tell you, this is something we can do easily.
There are many of you who have tried “n” times but failed because they were not persistent enough. The cause of this failure can come from the lack of a clear study plan. Here I will guide you how to learn well common English medical terms in 1 month!
30-Day Self-Study Plan for English Medical Terminology
Everyday 45 minutes – 01 hour, study at a fixed time, most free. This depends on each person, some of you like to study at the beginning of the lesson, and some of you arrange to study English after you have finished other subjects. I like to learn English after I finish my work.
Route30 Days Self-study English Medical Terminology, Specifically:
Week 1 Learn basic medical English terms
- Day 1: Read books to understand structure an English medical term how is it?
- Day 2: Learned 10 root words Frequent
- Day 3: Learned 5 suffixes common nouns
- Day 4: Learned 5 suffixes often used to refer to disease
- Day 5: Learned 5 suffixes usually used only intervention
- Day 6: Learned 10 prefixes location only
- Day 7: Learned 10 prefixes only nature
When studying, don’t forget to look for examples, take specific notes, and, importantly, know how to explain them in English.
- gastritis /ga-strahy-tis/ (inflammation of the stomach, gastritis)
- gastroscopy /ga-stros-kuh-pee/ (visual examination of the stomach, endoscopy)
Week 2 Vocabulary + Cell/Tissue Terminology – Cardiovascular Terms
- Day 8: Review 20 words body parts only
- Day 9: Study 10 words only types of cells in the human body
- Day 10: Study 10 words only types of tissues in the human body
- Day 11: Learn the name of 11 organ systems in the human body
- Day 12: Study 10 structures + corresponding word stem in the cardiovascular system
- Day 13: Study 10 physical + physical symptoms in the cardiovascular system
- Day 14: Study 10 sick names Common in the cardiovascular system
Week 3 Respiratory – Digestive – Urological Terms
- Day 15: Study 10 structures + corresponding word stem in the respiratory system
- Day 16: Study 10 physical + physical symptoms in the respiratory system
- Day 17: Study 10 sick names Common in the respiratory system
- Day 18: Study 10 structures + corresponding word stem in the digestive system
- Day 19: Study 10 physical + physical symptoms in the digestive system
- Day 20: Study 10 sick names Common in the digestive system
- Day 21: Study 10 structures + corresponding word stem in the urinary system
Week 4 Urology – Reproductive – Nervous Terms
- Day 22: Study 10 physical + physical symptoms in the urinary system
- Day 23: Study 10 sick names Common in the urinary system
- Day 24: Study 10 structures + corresponding word stem in the reproductive system
- Day 25: Study 10 physical + physical symptoms in obstetrics and gynecology
- Day 26: Study 10 sick names common in obstetrics and gynecology
- Day 27: Study 10 structures + corresponding word stem in the nervous system
- Day 28: Study 10 physical + physical symptoms in the nervous system
Week 5 of the 30-day self-study English Medical Terminology
- Day 29: Study 10 sick names Common in the nervous system
- 30th: Review and to continue learning content according to the
After 30 days self-study English Medical Terminology With great determination and regular maintenance, you will:
- A little booklet, or small folder of basic medical words for yourself
- Study less, so you will understand deeply, and read and write the words you have learned correctly
- Having basic knowledge, enough to overcome the new part is reading and translating documents
Of course, it’s not possible to learn everything in 30 days, but if you’ve come this far, or are still interested, remember to give me an hour and write a schedule for you. Self-study to practice translating medical documents in English Please.
Self-study materials English medical terms suggested for you:
- Book Medical Terminology for Health Profession (comment the post on facebook so I can send it to you if you don’t have this book yet!)
- Book English Medical Terminology – For Beginners.
SEE FULL SET OF VIDEOS Self-study guide HERE: https://sachthuatngu.anhvanyds.com
Medical English DR.DUY
Medical English DR.DUY
Read more: 30 days to self-translate medical English documents